J&K EDUCATIONAL TRUST
Rules and conditions for Counselor
(A) Functions of Counseling
1. Counselor will provided students information regarding, courses conducted by university, fees, utility of the courses, admission process, facilities provided by the university.
2. There will be minimum one counselor and one operator at counselor to provide information about university courses to students and for enrollment of the students.
3. Counselor will neither collect any cash from students nor print receipt books.
4. After checking the complete form, it is mandatory for the counselor to send it to university within 7 days with all documents and fees payment receipt or demand draft.
5. Counselor will advertise university courses through wall painting, holdings, etc
(B) Admission Rules and Fees Payment
Admission form is available on the website www.jkcollege.in. Counsellors are required to fill it online. After taking the printout, it will be send to university with documents and fees. One copy will be kept by the counselor.
Payment of Fees:-
A. Offline Payment
i. Payment by the HDFC Bank:- In favour of J&K EDUCATIONAL TRUST ,
(C) Incentive to Counselor
1. Counselor will be given 35% of the Course fees collected from the students admitted by it. COUNSELOR will have to pay all its expenses such as salary to staff, electricity, internet, telephone, etc out of this incentive.
2. Above incentive will not applicable on D.ED/ B.ED./M.ED./B.P.ED../ M.PHIL /P.HD./D.PHARMA & other Council Approved Courses. Centre will be given a lum sum 5000 as incentive for these courses.
3. Incentive for the students studying in the university directly will be given to counselor only one time. Counsellor will be paid the incentive for the year in which it enrolls the students. If it enrolls the student every year, it will be paid every year.
4. If the admissions of the centre are more than 100, Counsellor will be given 2% extra incentive.
(G) Responsibilities of the Counselor
1. Counselor will provide information regarding university courses and fees to the students.
2. Counselor will certified the documents attached with the admission form with their original copies.
3. Counselor will take signature of the students on the photograph after completing all the formalities regarding admission form and fees.
4. Counselor will send the admission form along with fees receipt/demand draft to Origination.
5. Counselor will solve all the local disputes.
6. Counselor will be responsible to provide all the information to its students.
7. Counselor will make an agreement with the Origination.
8. Counselor will full fill are the guidelines given by the origination time to time.
Judicial Area: - For all kind of disputes judicial area will be Jammu ( J&K)